|site search by freefind||advanced|
Curious about how to brew essiac tea? Heard it's really hard? No worries! It's as easy as making pasta.Click here for instructions on how to brew essiac in metric (liters)
From our extensive experience in the essiac business, we highly suggest that you brew essiac tea yourself rather than purchase essiac pre-brewed. Not only will you save tons of money, but you will probably be getting a more effective product. You can't win with pre-brewed essiac tea, because only one of two things can happen: either the essiac is loaded with artificial preservatives, or the essiac is at risk to spoil or lose it's effectiveness over time.
Brewing essiac tea is quick and simple: you'll learn how to brew essiac tea right on this webpage. And you'll KNOW that you took utmost care and precaution brewing your essiac tea in a thorough and sanitary fashion--NO ONE CARES MORE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH THAN YOU! We also include these brewing instructions with all orders, so don't worry that you'll have to remember this information!
There is no need to worry, though: It's not difficult or time-consuming to brew essiac tea when you use powdered herbs, the method that Rene Caisse is last reported to have used before her death. Click on the link to learn the reasons why it's preferred that you brew essiac tea yourself at home.
Some essiac users decide that they would like to buy the herbs separately and blend them themselves. We don't recommend this, because even if you knew the correct ratio of the eight herb formula (this formula is not in the public domain) and also had access to the proper equipment and facilities to mix them thoroughly and in a sanitary fashion, you would probably spend more money (and certainly spend more time and have a larger margin of error) than if you bought the pre-blended formula from a company like discount-essiac-tea.com. This is because we sell such large quantities of herbs that we are able to get them supplied to us less expensively at a large volume discount. This is good news for you, because it means you can have convenience AND a low price with no extra work on your part! We have put everything together for you so that all you have to worry about is brewing your essiac tea at home when you're running low.
How to Brew Essiac Tea:
2-week supply of essiac tea using aggressive treatment dose OR maintenance dose.
Please note: Steps 1 and 2 will vary depending on which level of treatment dose you choose. Steps 3 thru 5 are the same regardless. Click here to see The difference between aggressive and maintenance dose.
Typical Aggressive Treatment Dose: How to Brew Essiac Tea--2-week Supply
(Using the most typical dose of 3 oz. taken three times per day)
1. Bring 132 oz. (1 gallon plus 4 oz. to account for evaporation) of spring water or distilled water to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
2. Add 4 oz. of the essiac herbs blend. Please actually weigh your herbs on a kitchen scale to ensure you have the correct amount (A very rough approximation of 4 oz. herbs--which weighs 113 grams--is 1 1/4 cups of herbs when using dry measurement cups instead of a kitchen scale. If you don't already have one, please purchase a small inexpensive home kitchen scale as soon as possible).
Typical Maintenance Treatment Dose: How to Brew Essiac Tea--2-week Supply
(Using the typical 3 oz. taken twice per day)
1. Boil 88 oz. of spring water or distilled water in a large pot.
2. Add 2.67 oz. of the essiac herbs blend. Please weigh your herbs on a kitchen scale to ensure you have the correct amount. A rough approximation if you have to use dry measurement cups is a rounded 1/2 cup.
Here are the rest of the instructions on how to brew essiac tea
(in any size batch):
3. Turn the heat down to medium and let the tea simmer for ten minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep a cover on the pan with just a bit of air exposed to reduce evaporation.
4. Turn the heat off, cover the pan completely, and leave the mixture sitting at room temperature for twelve hours.
5. The following day, stir the tea vigorously to disperse the remnants of the herbs throughout the mixture* and funnel it into a clean standard plastic spring water gallon container (or a glass bottle, if you prefer). Refrigerate.
*We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you leave the herb particles in the tea and DO NOT strain the herbs. Because these are powdered herbs, you don't have to strain anything--the herbs are fine enough to be taken as you drink the tea. The herbs increase the efficacy level of the treatment.
Do not try to brew essiac tea more than two weeks ahead: it will stay good for about 14 days, but after that you should make a fresh batch of tea. Shake the container well before pouring your dosages to disperse the herb particles throughout the tea.
If you find it difficult to drink essiac straight, you may mix your essiac tea with fruit or vegetable juice. Most people consume essiac tea cold.
The most consistent results over the years with essiac come when the doses are taken on an empty stomach. This means to avoid eating two hours before and one hour after administering essiac. However, if you must eat and take essiac at the same time, we believe that is much better than skipping your essiac dose entirely.
The 'Sludge' at the bottom of the essiac tea container: Do not toss it!
The herbs are important to consume as part of each dose. Therefore, please do not strain and throw out the particles at the bottom (some describe it as 'mud'). It's important to get some of these particles into each and every dose. The most effective way to do this for most people is to use a large wooden spoon to stir the pitcher before pouring each dose. You can leave the lid off your container to make this more convenient. Stirring tends to work better than shaking especially when the pitcher is full.
Contact us if you have further questions about how to brew essiac tea.
Disclaimer: Essiac is not FDA tested and has not been FDA approved as a treatment or cure for any health problem, including cancer. We do not represent it as such on this site. You must determine whether essiac is a treatment method you should pursue. We have provided accounts and descriptions that represent the opinions of a variety of experts in the alternative treatment world as well as actual users of essiac. We believe that our formula is the most effective essiac formula being sold in the world, and that our essiac tea ingredients are of the highest quality. However, we do not endorse anything on this site as medical fact.