|site search by freefind||advanced|
Essiac tea benefits the body in so many ways. Essiac is a versatile herbal supplement that is an easy thing to add to your day. Essiac tea benefits include a boost to the immune system and detoxification of the body. Essiac tea is used by people all over the world for many different health problems as well as for general health and well-being. Essiac tea benefits the entire body in a holistic fashion.
When the body is treated holistically, treatment occurs from the inside out. Because essiac tea addresses the i>root of the problem for many illnesses and diseases, long-term, permanent healing becomes possible. This is contrary to the action of most medicines, which simply mask symptoms. Many medicines are just a "band-aid" to cover up the symptom, but the underlying problem still exists. This is where the essiac tea benefits of full-body healing and detoxification really shine. Click here to read the list of health problems for which essiac may be of benefit: Health Problems and Essiac.
Essiac Tea's Primary Actions
Essiac tea's primary actions are to remove heavy metals, detoxify the body, restore energy levels, and rebuild the immune system. After this occurs, the body is restored to a level to where it is able to better defeat an illness or disease state using its own resources.
Everyone comes in contact with viruses and bacteria all the time, and everyone is susceptible to developing health problems. People only get sick because their body's immune system FAILS to fight off the illness or infection. Therefore if the immune system is boosted, many illnesses and diseases can be eradicated WITH NO DRUGS. Essiac tea benefits the immune system more than any other substance we know of.
Here are some essiac tea benefits that have been reported to us and observed in research performed by Rene Caisse and Dr. Charles Brusch at the Brusch Medical Research Center.
1. Prevents the buildup of excess fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidney and liver.
2. Regulates cholesterol levels by transforming sugar and fat into energy.
3. Destroys parasites in the digestive system and throughout the body.
4. Counteracts the effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning.
5. Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs and tissues.
6. Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes stronger and more flexible, and therefore less vulnerable to stress or stress injuries.
7. Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
8. Promotes the absorption of necessary fluids in the tissues.
9. Removes toxic accumulations in the fat, lymph, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
10. Neutralizes acids, absorbs toxins in the bowel, and eliminates them.
11. Clears the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling mucus.
12. Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
13. Assists the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath, a white fatty material that encloses nerve fibers.
14. Reduces, perhaps eliminates, heavy metal deposits in tissues (especially those surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
15. Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
16. Purifies the blood.
17. Increases red cell production and prevents them from rupturing.
18. Increases the body's ability to utilize oxygen by raising the oxygen level in the tissue cells.
19. Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated; in this way, cells are nourished with nutrients and are also cleansed properly.
20. Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gall bladder, kidneys, or urinary tract.
21. Protects against toxins entering into the brain.
22. Protects the body against the damage from radiation and X-rays.
23. Relieves pain and unhealthy inflammation.
24. Speeds up wound healing by regenerating the damaged area.
25. Increases the production of antibodies like lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, which is the defender of our immune system.
26. Protects the cells against the damaging effects of free radicals.
27. Increases the appetite for healthful foods.
28. Decreases sugar cravings due to improved blood sugar control.
29. Increases energy levels.
30. Boosts mood and leads to an improved sense of well being.
Click here to read the list of health problems for which essiac may be of benefit: Health Problems and Essiac.
We have a Money-Back Guarantee! Click here to learn how you can try Essiac Risk-Free for 6 months. Click here to order essiac: Order Essiac Tea For Less.Click here to order our most popular supply of essiac tea
Disclaimer: Essiac is not FDA tested and has not been FDA approved as a treatment or cure for any health problem, including cancer. We do not represent it as such on this site. You must determine whether essiac is a treatment method you should pursue. We have provided accounts and descriptions that represent the opinions of a variety of experts in the alternative treatment world as well as actual users of essiac regarding essiac tea benefits. We believe that our formula is the most effective essiac formula being sold in the world, and that our essiac tea ingredients are of the highest quality. However, we do not endorse anything on this site as medical fact.