cat's claw and essiac: the two don't need to be mixed
don't fall for marketing gimmicks telling you to buy higher priced essiac with added ingredients such as cats claw
Cats claw and Essiac: learn why you don't need to buy Essiac with cat's claw added, and even why it can be detrimental.
Many companies have taken to adding cat's claw to Essiac Tea in an attempt to lure customers and jack up the price. What's the harm, you ask?
It could be worse than you think.
Adding cat's claw to essiac tea is not necessary and could mean that you get a fake essiac formula.
Stick to the formula that is rene caisse approved
Your best bet is to stick to the formula Rene Caisse and Dr. Charles Brusch found worked best in their research on the product at the Brusch Medical Research Center from the years of 1959 through 1967. If you order Essiac Tea that has cat's claw added in, you are taking a big risk that you're no longer getting the original formula, since the proportion of each ingredient is unknown. If you would really like to take Cat's Claw on the side, you may. I would not risk getting an Essiac formula with it added to the mix, though.
Essiac Tea's actions in the body are to remove heavy metals, detoxify the body, restore energy levels, and rebuild the immune system. All of these thing act to restore the body to a condition in which it is able to better defeat the illness using its own resources, just as nature intended. Cat's claw is also good for the immune system, but since Essiac Tea already has that covered, using it is redundant in our opinion.
take a look at all the benefits you'll get from essiac tea - none of which require the addition of cat's claw
- Prevents the buildup of fatty deposits in organs such as the artery walls, heart, kidneys and liver.
- Regulates cholesterol levels in the body.
- Destroys parasites.
- Helps reverse aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning.
- Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs and tissues.
- Improves the strength and flexibility of bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes.
- Nourishes the brain and nervous system.
- Prevents edema, or swelling.
- Removes toxic accumulations in the fat cells, lymph system, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
- Balances the body's pH.
- Dissolves and expels excess mucus.
- Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
- Assists the liver in producing lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath that forms around nerves.
- Reduces heavy metal deposits in tissues to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
- Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
- Purifies the blood.
- Increases red cell production and strengthens the cells which helps to prevent anemia.
- Raises the oxygen level in the tissues.
- Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated.
- Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Essiac regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gall bladder, kidneys, or urinary tract.
- Protects against unwanted toxins entering the brain.
- Protects the body against the damaging effects of radiation and X-ray.
- Relieves pain and decreases inflammation.
- Accelerates wound healing.
- Increases the production of antibodies such as lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland.
- Protects cells against damage from free radicals.
- Adjusts the taste buds to appreciate more healthful foods.
- Decreases sugar cravings due to improved blood sugar control.
- Increases energy and creates an improved sense of well being.
- Absorbs toxins in the bowel.
Essiac is Nurse Rene Caisse's name spelled backwards!
flor essence is another brand of essiac tea that costs more and has the same 8 ingredients
With Flor Essence, you will have the same eight herbs as you'll find in our Essiac Tea. However, Flor Essence is a lot more expensive - around 8 times as much! Don't overpay. Read more about these two products compare in this article.
Flor Essence comes in pre-made liquid as well as in powder. It's silly to overpay for the pre-made liquid. Essiac takes just 10 minutes once every two weeks to prepare. And when you make your own Essiac at home using basic kitchen supplies you will be sure that it's fresh and free of additives and preservatives.
order our most popular size of essiac tea today
Our Essiac takes just 10 minutes to make once every two weeks. It costs less than $1 per day to use.
Click here to order our most popular supply of essiac tea for $179.97! It will last six months at the Aggressive/Improvement of Health dose and costs less than $1 per day to use.
If you'd rather start small, you can order 1 lb. of Essiac in four 4-oz. packets for $68.97 by clicking here. This order lasts two months at the Aggressive/Improvement of Health dose, or three months at the Maintenance dose. If you're not sure which dosage you need, click here to learn.